Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Not Much of a Life...

That title is pretty much self explainatory. I don't have a boyfriend, I don't have a car and my book isn't out yet. Ugh.

Some life, huh?

I just turned 20 last Friday and I STILL never had a real boyfriend...well there was this one guy for ten days but he was a douche and only wanted me to get in bed with him so yeah, I don't count him. All that Allen ever got was my first kiss-that's it. That's all I had so far. Ugh. I'm just a lonely Aquarious wanting a boyfriend this year. So I was extra bumbed today since it was the most romantic day of the year but I shouldn't fret. I'll find someone soon. Or well that's what my friends tell me anyways. I made a new friend named Ayla and she's in the same boat: neither of us never had a real boyfriend so it's nice to talk to someone who you can share your misery with. It's just not the same when you talk to a friend who actually HAD or is IN a relationship even though they say they understand. It just isn't.

I apologize if this reminds you of your similar sad life(if it refers anyways) but I just have to get all this sadness out of me somehow so I thought a blog would be perfect.

But anyways yeah I just turned 20 yet I don't look 20. Whenever I meet someone new and they ask how old I am they usually reply with, "What? No way you're 20." Because apparently I look more like a 16-year-old. For example:

Last summer, I went to Worlds of Fun to go see Big Time Rush LIVE since I'm such a huge fan. While waiting for them to come on stage, I got to talking to this small group of girls that were sitting next to me. They were nice and we ended up about who we'd like to date out of the guys.

One girl went, "Oh I'd so date Logan!"

Then the other said, "It would never happen, you're sixteen."

Then I go, "Well I'm 19 so I could date of any of them."

You should have seen their faces when I said that. They just stopped and stared at me.

So yeah that's just another example of people believing that I'm younger then my actual age. But you know what my mom said about that? It was hilarious! After I told her about that that she said, "Well you'll love that when you're older."

That cracked me up!

But anyways my birthday was okay I guess. I envited that I guy I like, James but guess what? He never showed up!!! So I was kind of grouchy after that. Bowling helped though. I just took out my anger into the bowling ball and it felt good watching it roll and slam into the pins. I thought, Ha! Take that pins! Feel my wrath! But after the bowling I got to unwrap my presents which wasn't much but I loved what I got. I got a Barnes and Noble giftcard from my dad's friend, Mike and his wife Cristy; then I got yet ANOTHER gift card for Barnes and Noble from my good friend, Zachary Love AND book one of "The 13th Reality" series by James Dashner so I was like, YES! I love James Dashner! Zach introduced me to his most popular, The Maze Runner trilogy which is in my opinion REALLY GOOD! Book 2 is The Scorch Trials and book 3 is The Death Cure which is what I'm on now. If you read them then you know who Minho is and he's my favorite after what happened to Chuck....okay wow I spent way too much time on that.

*clears throat in the awkwardness* oooookaaaay, back to my birthday.

So yeah Friday was the party and at my house on birthdays, we alway go out to eat wherever we want and as usual I chose Olive Garden because I just looooove Italian. The food was really good that night because it was busy so it was all hot and fresh.

Even though my birthday was on a weekend, we stopped celebrating after Saturday. I got some birthday money from some relatives and I was planning on purchasing a wacom tablet and photoshop but it was too pricy which really pissed me off so I have to wait a while until I have enough money saved up. Boy, did that piss me off. I didn't even get to to Barnes and Noble!

Ugh.

Well that's it for today.

Later viewers!







No comments:

Post a Comment