Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Florida, Here I Come!

Yep. That' right peeps. in mid-July I'll soakin' up the sun in good old Panama City Beach, Florida! Gods, I'm so stoked!!!! I haven't been to a beach in over 10 years! I'm going to swim, make sand castles, get a tan, snorcal-oh yeah! I'M SO PUMPED! Sadly I'm a little pudgy at the moment so I have about 4 months to loose 20-30 pound. Gods, this will be impossible. But I am determined be healthier then I am now. I haven't gotten to do anything yet though-it sucks. Missouri is pretty unpredictable when it comes to weather especially in March. Like yesterday, it was bitter cold and today it rained nearly all day so I couldn't go out to walk. And our tredmele is....underseige, currently collecting dust in our basement. But hopefully my strong Daddy can bring it upstairs so I can start shedding pounds.

Now usually when I set a goal, I end up slacking off because I'm either A) Procaustinating or B) Lazy. But I am determined to stick to my goal since I already don't have much time to loose what I need. I just want to look good in a bikini. Is that too much to ask? But it will all be worth it a I show off my new bod in the nice beach house that my mom rented on our 60 ft stretch of private beach. *whimpers* oooooh....I want to go now!

No comments:

Post a Comment